- Our H.R filed a complaint regarding the salesperson who was being pushy with the Am. Fidelity products.
- Our H.R also asked that the first order of business be the discussion of Health Care Options.
- The Am. Fidelity representative should also show employees how to log on to the website.
- Once Health Care Options have been selected, the employee does not have to listen to the sales pitch.
- However, if you have American Fidelity and/or want to make changes, update your beneficiaries, sign up for Section 125, disability plan, cancer coverage etc.... you may take this opportunity to do so, this is the employees choice.
- FYI - American Fidelity does not keep any documents, they only need to match up the social security numbers.
- H.R apologizes for the glitch at GHS, apparently Am. Fidelity sent too many reps and there were not enough private offices to meet with employees. This will not happen again.
American Fidelity meetings at GHS
Dena met with H.R and Benefits today regarding the one on one meetings with the benefits counselors.
Leave a Reply.