Your SGTA Executive Board continues to remain in close communication with District Administration and CTA as information is continually changing and unfolding. Please join us as we listen in to Tuesday evening's school board meeting at 7:00 pm. The school board members will be voting on approval of the SGUSD Grading, ELD Instruction and Credit Guidelines during COVID-19 School Closures.
Zoom Online Meeting Access ID, password, and telephone access number sent to your personal email.
Additionally,in efforts to assist teachers in addressing Distance Learning, CTA's Instructional Leadership Corps will be providing webinars on the following topics:
- Technology Monday, April 20. 3-4 pm
- Mindful Tuesday, April 21. 3-4 pm
- Curriculum Wednesday, April 22. 10-11 pm
- Supports for ELs and SWD Thursday, April 23. 3-4 pm
SGTA Executive Board
Dena Dragoo - President
Jennifer Vargas - Vice President
Iraise Garcia - Secretary
Vicky Perales - Treasurer
Teacher Led Webinars - April 19th - 23rd
Additional Webinars from CTA - April 16th - 28th
SGTA Zoom Meetings:
Thank you all who joined our Elementary, Middle School and HS Zoom Sessions!
Stay tuned for date/times of our next zoom sessions.
SGTA FAQ Document Updated: 04/15/20
- Click: CTA: In this Together
- Click: Massive Shift to Remote Learning Prompts Big Data Privacy Concerns. EdWeek, 3/27/20
- Click: LA Times, The new reality of school at home: Overwhelmed. Isolated. Unfocused. Very Stressed. Read more here.
- Click: Schools and Communities First Update: Schools & Communities First Makes History With Most Ever Signatures Submitted
- Click : FAQ From California Department of Education regarding Grading
- Click: Zoom Meeting Controls
- Click: How to block ‘Zoom bombing’ and protect student privacy online
- Click: L.A Natural History Museum Online Resources