- If all of the paperwork smoothly goes through the proper channels for final approval with the LA County Dept. of Ed (not just our own district Board and Admin), then the goal is to see the new increased salary rate on our March 31 paycheck. PLEASE note that this is the "best scenario" date - Payroll is trying their best to make this happen but things could occur that may be beyond their control.
- So what about the increase in salary for the August 2015 - Feb. 2016 months? This would be handled through a retro check that may arrive in April or May (once again, these are ESTIMATED target dates).
- Based on the email we received from Anna earlier, the 1% salary 'bonus' would appear as a separate check with an ESTIMATED July 2016 target date.
- Some teachers have already been turning in the PD forms for approval. It was also brought to my attention that the form still says "DRAFT" across the top, this will be revised but is still acceptable to use.
- REMINDER TO our nurses, counselors, speech teachers, and MIE teachers to fill out the PD forms. Many of them travel to numerous sites and/or do not sit in on our SGTA meetings so we need to encourage them to be diligent to get their 1%. Also if anyone is struggling to find valid P.D., please ask Sharron if something qualifies