1. Lots of discussion about the implementation of the 1:1 devices. Bulk of the district's PD money went to training and equipment. If you have issues, contact Will, our site technician at 2115
2. There has been some turnover in the SPED dept at the district level. At the board meeting on Dec 13, the district will be presenting the reorganization. If you are a SPED teacher you should probably attend the board meeting and speak up (if you are tenured).
3. STRS excess contribution. Who knows what is going on with this? LACOE gave the district the $, and the district is supposed to pass it on to us. I have attached a screen shot that shows how to check if you are owed any money.
4. Passing of Prop 64. You are not allowed to bring pot onto school grounds (including the parking lot) even IF you have a medical marijuana card. Also, you are NOT allowed to have alcohol on campus (even if it is unopened)
5. LCAP workshop next meeting is Jan. 18. We need representation. If you are interested in going, please let me know
6. Conferences - please let me know if you want to attend a local conference.
7. Look for an SGTA survey coming soon
As always, let Chanda or I know if you have any questions or concerns.