1. WEAR YOUR SGTA shirt on September 7th to support our negotiations team. If you do NOT have one, come to B108 and I will give you one.
2. LCAP COMMITTEE - If you would like to be part of the district's LCAP committee, please let me know. We really could use a secondary school voice.
3. CONTACTS needed for CTA Women's issues and LGBT issues. Involves attending a conference (paid for by SGTA), being the contact person for SGTA and reporting back to SGTA any findings. Please let me know if you are interested.
4. Please remember not to use school email or wifi for personal business. If you are logged into wifi and are texting on your personal phone, in rare occasion, those texts can be accessed by the district (If even needed) due to the fact that you are hooked into school wifi. This is a gray area and falls into the Technology user agreement. SGTA feels that it needs to be updated and clearly stated.
5. CHECK your first paycheck and make sure everything is correct.
6. CONTRACT work hours are 7:30-3:00 (or 30 minutes before your scheduled start time)
7. SGTA meetings on our campus - all are welcome to attend. 11/28 in Terri's room and 1/23 in Chanda's room
8. BOARD MEETING PIZZA PARTY - Sept 12. Come to a Welcome back SGTA pizza night at Pizza Place then head to the board meeting. This year especially, since we are out of contract, it is IMPERATIVE that SGTA has a presence at all board meetings. You will get more information later.
9. CREDENTIAL RENEWAL - the district is no longer sending reminders so please check here: https://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/renew
10. LCAP video - check out this great informative LCAP video on our website. http://www.sangabrielteachers.com/get-involved.htm